Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ask me no questions...

And I'll tell you no lies.

After watching me do the following....

1. Order the Beau Soleil Reduce,Recycle, Renew Tote and the Feed the World Tote from Amazon
2. Buy 3 RIIR bags from the bazaar this afternoon (support sustainable livelihood! what could be more noble than helping women become financially independent through accessories?!?)
3. Unearth my Crumpler, D&G and Tyler messenger bags from the bottom bag shelf (where all bags go to die...or hibernate) for next week's trip
4. Mark out on a map where Harvey Nichols and #5 Canton Road are....

.....John shook his head resignedly and foolishly asked:" Just how many bags can one woman own?"

Whereby I promptly replied: "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

No comments: